Magicdesignlabs is looking for a WordPress Developer who has great understanding of PHP and the WordPress platform. The developer will be hands-on in WordPress development striving to create a scalable and easily manageable code base that will be used to service the publishing websites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Able to create a new theme from scratch using provided HTML.
- Able to work and customize the ready made themes
- Strong knowledge of WordPress as CMS.
- Knowledge of converting PSDs directly to WordPress would be a plus.
- Knowledge of plugin development would be a plus.
- Must know in and out of HTML5/CSS3.
- Strong experience of responsive theme structure.
- Experience working with Java Script/jQuery, Parallax
- Knowledge of other CMSs would be a plus.
- Ability to customize the WordPress with php would be plus.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have minimum 2 years of Experience in WordPress
- Should be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good Debugging and Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be creative and fast learner
- Have a creative bend of mind for new things
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,20,000.00 to ₹300,000.00 /year